Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thoughts from the Hampton

It's Thursday...
Here's my thoughts as I sit in my hotel room in Albemarle, NC.

- I am thankful for Hampton Inns... and being a Diamond VIP. Not only do they have the best hotel beds of any other hotel chain, but with the VIP status, I get a bottle of water, something salty and something sweet. Peerfect!

- I love whoever invented Downy Wrinkle Releaser and then thought to sell it in a travel size bottle.

- I love my husband for doing the dishes, laundry and cleaning the apartment so I can come home to a clean home and relax! He really is the most amazing man I've ever met.

- It should be illegal for hotels to not have adequate Coke machines... second night in a row. This is a problem, people... I have needs.

- The old bachelor's "The Drs" talk show is a little odd to me...

- I think I might grow my hair out. I tried this once before and it drove me nuts, but maybe I can make it this time!

- Sometimes, you just have to stop everything even though it's only 4pm and crawl into bed with a good book. I think I need to do that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment