Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Latest Project(s)

I'm really excited about these little things. I've made the cutest little beanie with flowers for my sister to stay warm on her and mama's upcoming trip to New York.



Ignore the little loop there on the bottom of the flower. It's not attached yet. It was just sitting on top at the time... because, what I decided to do to make it more versatile (yes, a versatile beanie) is to add little snaps to it and make different color flowers to match your coat or outfit!! Yay!! Here's the ones I did for Brooke to go on her black beanie...



Aren't they cute? And the ones for babies are really super cute too! Just having problems getting the pattern to work for me... I'm working on some adjustments.

3 comments:

  1. I'm way jealous of your mad knitting skills. The hat looks fabulous and I love that you can switch out the flowers. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be prouder if you were my own!!!
    You go girl!!! And Brooke is going to look Wonderful!!! They will love New York, too!
    Love ya,
    Tella

    ReplyDelete