Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wake up, America!

THIS is absolutely scary! You have got to watch this video that P Diddy... the genius I spoke of in my last blog... is sending out to his "fans". He goes on and on (very unintelligently I might add) about what a horrible choice McCain made with Sarah Palin as his VP choice. My favorite "reason" P Diddy gave to not have Sarah Palin - "There's not even no crackheads in Alaska, not even no black people... or crime..." Ok.... Thank you for your wisdom.

You've got to see that THIS is what the young people of America are seeing because THIS is the kind of people they look up to. This absolutely makes my blood boil. We've got to get America to THINK, THINK, THINK about this upcoming election - and PRAY even harder...

Copy and Paste this link below if you'd like to see it, but I warn you, the language is horrible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thmueS0ngAs

No comments:

Post a Comment