Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

Well, in case you're wondering, Dixie's please below worked! Mama and Brooke AND Grandmama all came for a visit over Memorial Day weekend. And in typical Mama form, we were on the go the entire time! Anywhere from J.Jill to Lynn's Paradise Cafe. By the way if you're ever up in Louisville, it's a must see. Just a fun, random place with really, really good food! As a matter of fact, Grandmama's plan is to win the lottery (don't tell her church friends) and then buy an old warehouse down by the river in Bama and open up Vera's Paradise Cafe. I knew she'd love it... it's just as random as she is!

Anywho... we (and when I saw we, I mostly mean Mama) also planted a little mini garden at the apartment to help make it a little more homey. I've been taking special care of it to make sure these gorgeous petunias and whatever the other smaller purple flowers are called make it! So far, so good! Whew, I'm a little relieved. Honestly, I was afraid they may not make it two days with mama gone, but it's day FIVE and I think they're lookin' better than ever:

And yes, we have installed gates so that Dixie can go sit outside. She LOVES it. Mama kept calling it the trellis... um, Mom, it's a baby gate, not a trellis.

Here's a few more I took with my cute little point and shoot camera. I'm so proud of that thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment