Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

So I was reading another blog and saw what I thought was a GREAT idea. Jennifer had "Celebrate Tuesday"... so I have decided to start Thursday Thoughts. I too will not commit to doing this once a week... I can only do so much, you know...

I was just thinking this morning, it's so much easier to be in a good mood than a bad one. You just feel better! So here's what I'm thankful for today...

  • I love this Fall weather in Kentucky right now. It's 43 degrees outside and I have a couple windows cracked open in the apartment. It's 63 inside! I LOVE it!
  • The cooler weather also means Dixie get to wear her "sweaters" that she loves so much. I love watching her stick her neck out and hold up her paws to get dressed!
  • Waking up at 6am to work out and being excited about it!
  • The Chi hairdryer - Mama and Brooke gave it to my for my birthday. As a matter of fact, I love it so much, you may see it in a "happy" later.
  • Sugarland concert on Saturday with my husband!
  • Mama, Brooke, and Grandmama coming for a "surprise" birthday visit to Kentucky! Louisville Slugger Museum, Kentucky Hot Browns and Churchill Downs, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment