Friday, December 12, 2008

Mer Crimmus, Elvis


This year I was a little bummed because Matt and I were unable to decorate for Christmas. We literally travel so much around this time of year, it just wasn't feasible to do all the work for the few days we were actually going to be home... sad, I know.

So, I'm not really a fan of Christmas music... I mean I have to be IN THE MOOD for it. Which basically means, don't start playing it in October, ok? But this morning, as I sit here surrounded with everyone's Christmas presents (well, maybe not everyone, I still have a lot to do), I was like... hmm... I'm feeling kinda Christmassy. I think I will download some Christmas itunage.

And what better Christmas tunage to download than... Elvis Presley! Gosh, I love him. So, folks, if you want to get into the Christmas spirit, may I suggest a little Elvis Presley Christmas Duets. It will put a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment