Thursday, December 11, 2008

Serious Issues

So, I know I haven't blogged in a while, so it is probably rather odd that this is what I choose to blog about... but it is consuming my brain so much (literally) that I can't really think about much else right now. So why not blog about it.

I woke up this morning with what I have now given the official name (for me anyway) as a sinugraine.

Sinus headache + Migraine = Sinugraine

It is the worst feeling your head/brain has ever experienced. Let me see if I can describe it...

Somehow in the middle of the night, while I was sleeping peacefully, someone punched my face right above my nose, in between my eyes, leaving my face feeling... bruised. Then, they took a long, sharp object... let's say a kabob stick... and stuck it in my right eye socket, right in the corner next to my nose and pushed it through my brain up to the top of my head. And then they (let's give this person a name... how about Satan?) took another and pushed it through the base of my brain. Oh yeah, and how about the light shining in my eyes that makes me want to just cry. And let's not forget my poor husband, whom I asked to please just stop moving in bed because it makes me feel like I'm on board with the Deadliest Catch guys and an going to lose control of my sea sickness any moment.

Maybe that can kinda put into words how I am feeling this morning...

Thank you, Jesus, for Real Coca-Cola, ice packs and Excedrine Migraine to help me get over my sickness... now can you help them create Excedrine Sinus?

No comments:

Post a Comment