Monday, January 18, 2010

The Adventures of Dixie & Coco - Day 3

Yes, I realize I skipped Day 2. But that was Sunday and full of nothing but layin' around like lazy dogs!

So, Day 3... a Monday.
As you know, I work for home and Matt had to work as well so it was just me, tryin to work, and the two dogs who weren't really sure what to do without Matt at home to lay on.

But, it didn't take long for Coco to say, "Hey, I'm bored, how about I just jump on top of Dixie and bite her ears?!" To wish Dixie said, "I'll show you..."

... and proceeded to climb up the stairs and hang out with me since Coco is too scared to climb all the way up!

So that's what they did until Matt got home. Dixie looked down on Coco from atop her perch and Coco cried at the bottom of the stairs... until they both got tired of that and took naps in their respective locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment