Thursday, May 8, 2008

So it begins...

Well, I'm at least going to make an attempt at this.... I've been telling my friend, Justice, that he needs to start a blog because of all of the great and wonderful things happening in his life while he's going for his dream in LA. So, as I was sitting here in my hotel room this evening, winding down from yet another day of travel, I thought, "Hey - why don't I just do one for us too?!" I mean, our life isn't full of too many adventures, but we do have our share. And since we're both away from our friends and family, at least this is a way people can keep up with us!


So that's what I'm going to do... or at least attempt to do. I've made this attempt several times in my life. I tried to keep a diary when I was little. I tried to keep journals during high school and college so I could "reflect back" when I was older.... and yeah, I think they've all ended up in the trash. And as far as Matt - I am sure that he never had made any attempt to "blog" his thoughts. It will probably be a miracle if I can get him to write anything here, but we shall see!


I do want to warn you, however... don't be looking here for any great insight into life. I have a feeling this blog will end up being much like Matt and me - simple and fun!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment