Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Dinner

Ok, so I wasn't going to post about another meal I made... cause let's face it, I'm no Paula Deen... Sandra Lee, maybe a little... BUT KraftFoods.com has provided me with some super simple meals that have been so YUMMY lately, I just had to share!

Last night I made a meal that I'd been planning on making for a while, but was always just too tired to go through all the steps after my brain was dead from work. So I said I would do it on a Saturday for the first time to make sure I had plenty of time to do it all - so why not Valentine's Day?!

It was SO worth it! It did take a little longer than I normally would like to spend on a weeknight, but Matt and I both agree that it's definitely worth the wait! Just look at this Chicken Parmesan Bundle!



No, I didn't take this pic, it's from the website, but I COULD HAVE! Because believe it or not, it actually did come out looking this good!

Side Note - I did use a little less than the whole box of spinach, and would suggest that for you too. AND I did a little more than what it says for the "crust" of the chicken. I wanted to make sure I had plenty to cover the outsides!

Anyway, try if you like... I would recommend it!

Now we're going to get ready for our "real" Valentine's dinner tonight at the Melting Pot! Oh, I love that place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment