Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Wrap Up

Get it? Christmas "wrap" up!?
yeah yeah...

So, my sister-in-law just informed me that I need to update my blog... yeah,(sigh) I know... I'm jsut at that point where I'm so far behind that I don't even know where to start!

I have been traveling so much lately I feel like my brain is just mush and I could just sit here on the couch and stare at the tv for hours and not even feel bad about it! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved being with my family at Christmas this year, but two and a half weeks away from my bed and my couch and my "stuff" can just wear ya out!

So as I sit here on the couch, I'm just going to tell ya stuff as I think it... so you've been warned...

Christmas was good this year! Economy shonomy - we racked up!

So - for the much anticipated Christmas present for Matt....

Matt will now be stylin' on the golf course thanks to my mother... Matt's been talking about how cool knickers are - it's all about Payne Stuart, etc. So, he now can get all decked out! Just take a look at how snazzy he is!

Ain't he cute? Oh, and by the way, yes, that is a pipe in his mouth. He really really wanted one for Christmas. No, he doesn't smoke it, but it sure does look cool! I love this random man....

Now, let's move to Dixie...
On Christmas morning, Dixie and Coco were more excited about eating the tissue paper than their new sweaters - Dixie's says Cookie Monster and Coco's appropriately says Born to be Wild...


I took this picture for Hope - the other one. This is Dixie in one of her new sweaters that she got for Christmas and it reminds me of Hope for some reason... maybe because it's the same color as her hair.

Ain't it cute? Yeah, I just realized Dixie's hair looks a little out of control, but whatever!

I got my wii fit and Jillian Biggest Loser wii game and team Jillian black t-shirt. That's right - y'all watch out! Matt got me some organization shelves/drawers/boxes for my scrapbook mess too! Now to just get started... No, I haven't started on any of the scrapbooks yet, but I've got several planned in mind - that's got to count for something, right? In the meantime, I broke out the Sizzix machine and created some homemade Christmas present tags for this year. They're pretty adorable if I say so myself!



So that, my friend, is the quick and dirty of our Christmas 08... and by the way, it was like 75 degrees down in lovely Sweet Home Alabama!

No comments:

Post a Comment