Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy #7

So, at my age, I can almost count on the fact that I am going to know what I am getting for Christmas. More than likely there's only one thing I've asked for and I'm going to get it and some gift cards. However, this year, I do have to say there was one completely random gift that took me so much by surprise



That's right, folks. All EIGHT seasons of the Cosby Show in one 25th anniversary commemorative edition. It made me so happy, it literally brought a tear to my eye! Do you know what this means? This means that one day, our child(ren) will be able to enjoy the best show ever on tv just like we did as kids!

Matt and I have already watched 4.5 hours worth and smiled every minute... I highly recommend it.

By the way, I just saw this tidbit of info on the box:
Total Running Time: Over 76 hours
Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment