Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Popsicle anyone?

So this is basically for Mama... She always seems to know what's going on here in Louisville before I do. So yeah, we're having an ice/snow "storm". And no, we're probably not fully prepared with food - or anything for that matter - if the power were to go out for a few days. That reminds me, I should look for that flashlight.

Anyway, once again, Matt thinks I'm crazy for going outside to take a picture of this, but I've never seen ice like this before!

And what's that in the background? That's two inches of snow covered with a thick layer of ice. Basically impossible to walk on... should be interesting to see what tomorrow looks like after the additional snow we're expecting tonight!

I'm just gonna take a long shot and say I'll be the only person working in Louisville again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment